Are you motivated to lead (corporate) start-ups and ongoing clients through the launch phases, learning and iterating, in order to find the ultimate product / market fit and to assess growth potential in the digital world?
Can you not only see but create potential by working closely with the Digital Leadership-team, founders and coaches.
Then we offer you, as a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial individual, a job as Entrepreneur-in-Residence.
You will work across our customer base to develop strategies, including new technology, evaluation of product, marketing and business model strategies, and creation of leading practices and systemic improvements for the execution of new ideas.
As a Entrepreneur-in-Residence you will join an expert, high-class team at Digital Leadership focused on innovation.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Provide business and product leadership for digitally enabled startups & business models
- Define and champion business cases, value propositions and product requirements in support of product launches
- Lead agile teams through development, experimentation and implementation cycles
- Partner closely with our expert team to create prototypes and Minimum Viable Products
- Ensure collaboration with stakeholders and manage the prioritization of launches according to business needs
- Define product KPI‘s and success metrics, implement systemic tracking to quantity opportunities and validate improvements
- Establish strong understanding of evolving Risk/Compliance requirements
- Develop and maintain close working relationship with key partners, including Client Ventures, Marketing, Legal, Risk, Compliance, and Technology
- Conduct and maintain an industry assessment that provides detailed insights into the competitive landscape and best practices
- Work with 3rd party vendors/ partners to enhance product offering
Knowledge / Experience:
- Ideally entrepreneurial experience
- Digital product launch & life cycle management experience preferred
- Strategic thinking & entrepreneurial drive
- Passion for creatively solving problems and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to adeptly pivot opportunities based on new information
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness
- Demonstrated achievement in applying customer mindset to shape solutions
Skills & competencies:
- Excellent communication, presentation & influencing skills
- Significant project leadership experience
- Team player who is comfortable orchestrating cross-functional, matrixed project teams
- Detailed, analytical and highly organized
- Ability to work effectively with senior leaders across various functional areas
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in a dedicated first-class team with some of the best & brightest
- Great projects & opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and close connections within the team
- Self-determined work and a position where You can make a difference
WHO WE ARE
WHAT COMES NEXT
If you bring all of this with you, and like what we offer, we would really like to talk and find out if we are indeed kindred spirits.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com, with a description of your past achievements / projects and a reference to this job posting.
We‘ll contact you as soon as we‘ve seen your profile and put you on theshortlist.
We look forward to receiving your application, and to hopefully meeting and discussing things further.