From your point of view, Customer Experience Design is not an end in itself, but a means to an end. You believe that user Experience has to be good for the customer as well as the company. You are an experienced UX designer who wants to take the next step.
You have known and lived terms like »User Centered Design Approach«, »Interaction Design« and »Responsive UI“« for years. You understand the digital world and know how to bring it to large companies. You can implement, but you also want to advise.
You understand Customer Experience Design holistically – from the persona and their Jobs-to-be-Done to the documentation of detailed clickable prototypes.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Several years of relevant experience in UX / IA
- Deep knowledge of common methods such as Personas, User Centered Design, Card-Sorting or JTBD (Jobs-to-be-Done)
- Deep knowledge of common tools like Axure, Adobe or Balsamiq
- Experience in several large relaunches and working in large teams (10+ people)
- Experience in dealing with large and/or demanding companies
- A relevant portfolio
- Willingness to take responsibility and make decisions
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to visualize and describe complex issues in an understandable way
- Good working knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting projects in top international companies
- Outstanding colleagues and teams
- Leading edge innovation models and processes
- A unique opportunity for your personal development
WHO WE ARE
WHAT COMES NEXT
If you bring all of this with you, and like what we offer, we would really like to talk and find out if we are indeed kindred spirits.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com, with a description of your past achievements / projects and a reference to this job posting.
We‘ll contact you as soon as we‘ve seen your profile and put you on theshortlist.
We look forward to receiving your application, and to hopefully meeting and discussing things further.