WHAT YOU BRING
You have a proven ability to
- Define roadmap prioritization and sprint goals
- Own road-mapping, story writing, project execution, A/B testing, product analytics, and product roll-out support
- Conduct competitive/market analysis to identify opportunities and potential disruptors
- Test and iterate in small-scale pilots to validate concepts, refine them to achieve product-market fit, and then scale to drive vertical and horizontal economics
- Establish or participate in Design Thinking, Agile, and LEAN rituals which establish rhythm for the team, promote ongoing communication, and iterative refinement of roadmaps
Typical Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Ensure the right balance between business needs, technology options and User Experience, in order to maximize product value and increase efficiency
- Act as the voice of the customer, translating customer needs to the Agile team by properly codifying intent, sizing work efforts, prioritizing needs and summarizing issues
- Work closely with designers, engineers, and business professionals in a collaborative environment to create strategic, product roadmaps
- Draw upon customer insights to drive the vision and direction of software products
- Provide leadership in identifying and defining ongoing product features that align with business strategy
- Own the product backlog
WHAT WE OFFER
- Being a part of amazing projects for leading organizations across Europe
- Working in a dedicated, first-class team
- Flat hierarchies and close connections within the team
- Self-determined work and a position where You can make a difference
- Long-term projects and premium references
WHO WE ARE
WHAT COMES NEXT
If you bring all of this with you, and like what we offer, we would really like to talk and find out if we are indeed kindred spirits.
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a description of your past achievements / projects and a reference to this job posting.
We‘ll contact you as soon as we‘ve seen your profile and put you on theshortlist.
We look forward to receiving your application, and to hopefully meeting and discussing things further.