You want to manage projects and not micro-manage them.
You have successfully managed several large digital website / app (re) launches involving people with technical, creative and business backgrounds.
To you, cooperation is as important as the success of the project.
You value a methodological approach, but can combine it with an agile process model.
You do not just think of the next job for the next client, but more in terms of together building the digital world of tomorrow.
WHAT YOU BRING
- The ability to not only successfully lead a team, but to share a vision with them.
- Several years of relevant experience as a project manager for medium to large projects (15+ persons).
- In-depth knowledge of project management for digital Strategy Development, User Experience Projects or large-scale Software Development Projects – a cross-domain understanding would be ideal.
- An ability to assemble effective and dynamic teams, inspirational leadership qualities and excellent soft skills.
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, including group presentations and communications with senior stakeholders.
- Willingness to work onsite and closely with the customer.
- Experience with agile methods such as eXtreme Programming, Feature Driven Development and Scrum.
- Proven ability to sell projects up to 500,000 Euros.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting projects in top international companies
- Outstanding colleagues and teams
- Leading edge innovation models and processes
- A unique opportunity for your personal development
WHO WE ARE
WHAT COMES NEXT
If you bring all of this with you, and like what we offer, we would really like to talk and find out if we are indeed kindred spirits.
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a description of your past achievements / projects and a reference to this job posting.
We‘ll contact you as soon as we‘ve seen your profile and put you on the shortlist.
We look forward to receiving your application, and to hopefully meeting and discussing things further.