Senior Frontend Developer/Prototyper
You are completely devoted to creating outstanding User Experiences?
You are searching for new challenges for your technical skills in the area of front-end development.
You love working in a dynamic and demanding environment and being part of an amazing team and project.
You are always aware of the impact your work has on the End User, the company and your co-workers.
You would much rather inspire a customer than just satisfying them, and for you good is never quite good enough.
WHAT YOU BRING
Your typical tasks innclude
- Prototyping of functional areas of portals (transactional websites, public pages, hybrid mobile apps etc.)
- Development of clickable prototypes based on CSS3, Java Script (JQuery), PHP and HTML5
- Explanation of technical concepts to development partners
- Taking an active part in interdisciplinary discussions with our UX and design teams
- Close cooperation in larger team
- Direct interaction with clients and, dependi
What You bring to the team:
- Profound experience in the field of front-end development
- An eye for details and a dedication to design requirements
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for online and mobile topics
- Very good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Experience working with demanding companies as clients
- Meaningful references
- Use of frameworks like PHP and (ideally) Bootstrap
- Configuration of databases – MySQL
- Willingness to take responsibility and make decisions
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Practical experience in demanding agile environments
WHAT WE OFFER
- Amazing customers – the who‘s who of European businesses
- Work in a dedicated first-class team
- Flat hierarchies and close connections within the team
- Self-determined work and a position where You can make a difference
- Long-term projects & premium references
WHO WE ARE
WHAT COMES NEXT
If you bring all of this with you, and like what we offer, we would really like to talk and find out if we are indeed kindred spirits.
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a description of your past achievements / projects and a reference to this job posting.
We‘ll contact you as soon as we‘ve seen your profile and put you on theshortlist.
We look forward to receiving your application, and to hopefully meeting and discussing things further.