Service Designer / Design Thinker
You are an experienced Service Designer and Design Thinker.
You get excited about inventing new business models and designing desirable services.
You are confident solving wicked problems in a hybrid role between strategy, research, UX, design and business through a discovery driven approach.
You love building solutions that match the needs of both the end user and the company.
You thrive in a dynamic and demanding environment and love working in fast-paced teams?
You want to not only attend to clients but to inspire them.
You understand the impact of your work and strive for perfection.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Analyze and conduct customer insight interviews on immersion and validation
- Depending on seniority, you will hold workshops on analysis and creation
- Design service processes and interactions based on brand strategy, latest technology, business trends and customer expectations
- Design the entire customer experience, highlighting the most exciting and innovative aspects of usability
- Communicate service concepts in visually appealing and informative blueprints
- Think holistically, and inspire with brilliant performance
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams and support various stakeholders with expertise in service design
- Define the service touchpoints for the experts who implement them
- Creative approach to inventing and designing outstanding user experience
- Strong and secure pen-to-pixel visualization capabilities
- Comfort with documenting and communicating state-of-the-art end-to-end user experiences
- Strong technical skills (Adobe CS, Onscreen Prototyping Tools, your favorite tools, etc.) and an interest in shaping the state of the art
- Practical experience in the application of service design methods (e.g. Contextual Inquiry, Competitor Benchmark, Stakeholder Map, Personas, Customer Journey, Service Blueprint, System Map, Wireframes, User Stories, Experience Flows, Enactment, etc.)
- Enthusiasm for current trends, service design practice, and how advances in technology affect everyday life
- Reflective critical evaluation of tools and methods for successful achievement of project goals
- Ambition to take a leading role in the service design community
- Entrepreneurial DNA
- Excellent spoken and written language skills in German and English
What you bring into the team
- At least 5 years experience in your area of focus
- Ideally experience with large and/or demanding companies
- Willingness to travel – in some of our projects we work together with our customers on site
- Well-established experience in service design and design thinking with meaningful references
- Curiosity, enthusiasm and experience with digital/online/mobile topics
- Very good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
- Willingness to take responsibility and make decisions
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaborate with a highly experienced team of enthusiastic service design experts, user experience and visual design experts and business design nerds
- You will have responsibilities throughout the entire process, from exploration to implementation
- Approachable leadership and high degree of self-paced responsibility
- High-level of management attention throughout the client organization
- Close connections within the team
WHO WE ARE
WHAT COMES NEXT
If you bring all of this with you, and like what we offer, we would really like to talk and find out if we are indeed kindred spirits.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com, with a description of your past achievements / projects and a reference to this job posting.
We‘ll contact you as soon as we‘ve seen your profile and put you on theshortlist.
We look forward to receiving your application, and to hopefully meeting and discussing things further.